Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Crazy Thing I've Done in the Beginning of This Year (Part 2)

After that tough story, this story will going to be how my life goes in Russia and how can I still alive. Haha

Firstly, after I packed everything, I go to the international airport with my parents. MEEEEENNN this is my first time to go to INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN SOETTA! hahahaha
And we waiting in the lounge.

My mom choose to taking a pictures. I dunno why, maybe she don't want to show her sad face to the camera because I will leaving. humbbbbb. mom, don't be sad. I'll be fine :)

Because my flight to Russia is presented by Emirates airlines, I should transit in Dubai for 5 hours.
Well, transit in Dubai is not that bad. Seriously, IT ISN'T THAT BAD!



I feel like I see a little piece of future here. hahaha
It was damnably, extremely, perfectly, AWESOME!
When the plane get landing, It feels really good for me. Like it was saying "welcome" silently.
Because everything here is written in English and Arabic, I feels like, Okay, I far away from home. There will no people here talking in my language. Am I gonna die? hahaha 

I'm waiting here for 5 hours before my REAL Journey begin . .


While waiting, the flights gave me McDonald's AS FREE! YEAAAYY!
And it was BIG MAC :')
And the costumer service told me, if I transit there for more than 7 or 10 hours I'll get one free hotel's room in the airport. WOW! 


And then, I'm arrived in Moscow.
I picked by my father's friend named Mr. Irawadi. The cool, kind and greatest man! hahaha



This is the very first picture I take when I was just arrived. haha



This is Mr. Irawadi's little-but-verycomfy flat.


And this is his little-cute-funny-smart daughter.
I took it when I take her to her Kindergarten.


And these are piture of my VERY FIRST NIGHT-OUT :3
and I bought this amazingly heaven chocolate :9
I still remember how it taste now, seriously, it's heavenly yummy...

Then, I and Fahri, walking trough the Moscow road, see things and taking alot of pictures.
It was -12 and I'm freezing like hell-____-

I took this picture to make sure that something on my nose isn't blood. hahahaha
And lucky me, IT ISN'T :) :)





This is the phenomenal church in Moscow!

And there is a mall near the church named GUM.
Of course we were there. hahaha
In the outside, it's like a castle, but in the inside it's like a dream land.






This Ice cream cost like 60 rouble.
It's like almost 2 USD.

I dunno excatly what is this but on my mind, it was
THE CASTLE! MY DREAM CASTLE T,,T

(to be continued . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment