Thursday, December 08, 2011

being seventeen.

Actually, there are so many kind of idea I wanna write, but I though how the ending would be. So, I'm afraid if the post being so bad. Now, it's time to go to write it down again :)
Well, enough for the empty talk (omong kosong)hahaha.

If you read the tittle first, you'll think that I was remembering how excellent my seventeen party was. No, guys. I'm just tired of being this age, sometimes. When I was ten or maybe twelve, I though that being seventeen will be sooooo happy.

When you going seventeen, you'll have your own ID Card, ATM Card, Driver's license.
When you going seventeen, you'll got your own freedom to do everything you always want.
When you going seventeen, you'll go anywhere with your friends everyday; shopping, hiking, camping, etc.
everyyyttthhhhiinnnggg!

But now, when I was REALLY SEVENTEEN, AM I HAVE MY FREEDOM? GO WITH FRIENDS EVERYDAY ?
simple answer: BIG NO!

Now I know, being seventeen not always fun. It depending on what you want next.
When I  was Seventeen, I must be concern on my college then.
When I was Seventeen, I must know what I wanna be when I'm old.
When I was seventeen, I felt everything going to be hard to faced.  I'm old now. I can't go with my friends everyday to get fun. I can't do everything I always wanted. I know I get my own freedom but when I'm fault to step I gonna be the worst old man then.

So I was think seventeen  was transformation age from a boy to be what man you'll be. This is my first step to be a real man. Successful man.

This is a picture when I'm being seventeen

2 comments:

  1. :) Sweetseventeen... gerbang masa depan.. uda gag pantes di bilang "boy",, tapi belum pantes dibilang "man"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. setuju :D
      hahahaha.. random lah ya dibilang boy bukan man juga belom. kamu uda seventeen emang?

      Delete